Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Best and Worst of Slaves of Righteousness

I don't totally ignore when people tag me, but I ususally answer in the comments section. Sometimes I don't respond, because it doesn't fit in with why I blog. But anyway, that's about to end as I respond to the tag by Jeremy at Doxoblogy. He's posted Best and Worst of the Doxoblogist.


So here's my version.
My Worst Post: I'm not sure--possibly this one, where I mention the PCA General Asembly, but don't really mention the big issue at GA. It could one of the ones where I offer excuses why I haven't blogged for awhile. (Other than the ones after I was in the hospital.)
You decide.

My Best Post: While it only garnered 2 comments online (and my response to those comments), it was linked to by those who didn't comment. I also received comments on it in person from people who read it. It seemed to get a very positive response-I called it God's Providence - He is Good! It was based on my health crisis last fall, and how God figured into it--and He is good!

My Changed His Mind post: Hmm, tricky one--I did remove one post because I changed my mond the next day once I had new information. It didn't receive any comments. I don't remember what it was about though. If I do change my mind on anything, and have blogged about it--I will either edit that post or write a new one.

My most comments post: This post on Ephesians 2:1-7 received 40 comments. Most of them were not about the passage or the post, but rather a debate with an evolutionist. Others jumped in and helped.

Who do I tag with this? Anyone who reads this on at least a weekly basis. You know who you are...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A convenient way to dodge the tag might be to suggest that you haven't been posting weekly lately, so therefore those reading this blog through a feed aren't weekly readers.

11:48 AM  
Blogger pilgrim said...

Just for that--you are tagged...

See you tonight.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Jeremy Weaver said...

Interesting.

BTW, you're going to hate me tomorrow.

8:01 PM  
Blogger pilgrim said...

Why?
Do I dare check your blog?

1:15 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Anyone who reads this on at least a weekly basis. You know who you are...

'Deed I do. I'll have one up tomorrow, if I can.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home