Monday, July 02, 2007

Links of the Whenever

For those who came in late-this used to be "Links of the Week".
However due to time constraints I wasn't always able to post these weekly. Even when I posted weekly or more often than weekly I sometimes left them out, so LOTW changed from Links of the Week to Links of the Whenever--as in whenever I post them.
So on with the show.

First--Hipster Calvin-
This is from a blog that hasn't been added to for a while. But it is humourous, so I'm posting it here. It's by a guy nmaed Sean McCausland. Sean is a member of a sister church-Woodgreen Presbyterian Church. This was done as an ad promoting the church library.
Hipster Calvin
There are others he's done posted here.

I don't know if Sean ever checks these for comments--but drop by & check it out.
Sean also has other stuff online--including Church in the Lurch, which I link to under blog links, and study notes on Romans and one on Mark (Which I can not find the link to right now.)

Next--I previously linked to a similar site that had helmets for all sorts of football teams. This one was inspired by the earlier one, and he presents some different leagues and themes.
Helmets, Helmets, Helmets

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home