Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Blogs I've Read Recently

I was going to post another book review, but the disk I have them saved on isn't working, so I'll work on that and try to get a new review up soon. But in the meantime here's a list of links to blogs I've recently read and would like to share.

Clint Humfrey on "A Short, But Telling Article on the Atonement."

Albert Mohler agrres with me-This is on the Vatican document saying Protestants churches aren't churches.

Paul Tripp's been going through Psalm 51--here's the lastest-
Broken Bones.

Charles Biggs gives this history of Augustine & Pelagius on the Reformation Theology blog.

Kim Riddlebarger posts about a proposed cigar tax on the Riddleblog.

Scott on Rotundus tells us The answer to life, the universe and everything IS actually 42

3 Comments:

Blogger kangaroodort said...

Another good blog is http://www.arminianperspectives.blogspot.com/ I hope you will take the time to read my articles (there are only a few as I have just started). I would especially like your input on my post concerning regeneration preceding faith. Hope to hear from you.

9:59 AM  
Blogger pilgrim said...

Titus 3; John3; 2 Thess 2;
These are parts of scripture that refer to regeneration coming beofre faith. It starts with regeneration. If God does make us alive we can not have faith or respond to Him.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Bill Reichart said...

Thanks for the heads up on the Paul Tripp post...that is good stuff.

Bill from ProvocativeChurch

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home