Monday, November 20, 2006

A Wonderful Lord's Day

Yesterday I finally was able to attend worship after missing 3 Sundays. (Two of those I was in the hospital, and one I was not physically up to it.)

It was great to be back among some of God's people.

I was refreshed by the service-although I was worn out by it as well. I was encouraged by all who came and said hello and more. God so often uses His people to encourage each other. This is one of the reasons Hebrews 10:25-26 says
And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
It's great to know so many have been praying for me, and had words to share. I look forward to being there next week, and the next, and so on. I look forward to recovering more so I can take a greater part in the congregagtion again. I feel so blessed by them, and am very thankful to God for them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home