Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Blog Link-a-rama

Here are some recent blog postings, (from other blogs), I would like to share with
you.

Calvinist Gadfly has this video on 2 Peter 3:9, and how it's often misused. It's not a short clip, but it's not too long either.

There's always something thought provoking on Challies.com. This one is now in the archives, but it's on hymns.

I am chief has an excerpt and comments on "The Glory of Christ" by John Owen

On the Knight of the Living God blog, Aspiring Theologian Albert Shepherd, has this post on Free Will, and this one on The Five Points of humility, where he advises us not to forget the word "Grace" in the Doctrines of Grace.

Kim Riddlebarger's Riddleblog has this Eschatology Q & A on the word "deceive" as used in reference to Satan.

David at Rotundus has a short post and two links on the topic of Christians and tipping.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shep Shepherd said...

I just found your blog through a backlink. Very impressive. I like the title "Slaves of Righteousness".

Thanks for linking to my post. I am glad that someone found it to be helpful.

Your brother in Christ,
Albert Shepherd
The Aspiring Theologian

12:28 PM  
Blogger pilgrim said...

Thanks for the comment here. I have enjoyed your blog. I found it while looking for blogs on baptism. You did some very good posts on baptism.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home