Friday, November 10, 2006

What Happened??

I have sometimes taken a bit of time between posts, but this latest gap was interrupted by a hospital stay. I'm not planning on going into a lot of detail on it though.

I'm trying not to be the patient that keeps going on & on about their problems or procedures or whatever. I'm trying not to be the type of person that acts like everybody else is going to have the same thing happen, and so they tell you how to live based on their life. I also don't want to exalt myself. I wound up in the hospital because of poor lifestyle choices (including ones I no longer make), genetics, and because sometimes that's how things work out. I know people who have higher risk factors than mine, yet they haven't been through what I went through. That's how things work out.

This experience did make me think about a lot of things, and some of that will end up on the blog. Hopefully it will be encouraging, amusing, or helpful in some way.

I still tire easily so I may not post as much as I'd like, but I am recovering well.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger pilgrim said...

Thanks.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Nan said...

Good to see you back in the blogosphere Pilgrim! You are in our prayers!

5:04 PM  
Blogger pilgrim said...

Thanks.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home