Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Christian Bloggers-Do You Pray for Your Blog and its Readers?

Well if we don't, we should.
I know I should more often. I thought of this the other day while reflecting on some things I had read on other blogs.

I pray my blog will encourage, exhort and correct where needed.
I pray what I write will not lead any astray.
But most of all when I remember to do this I pray for those who read these words.
I pray for their spiritual health and their relationship with Christ.
I pray for their physical and emotional needs in subjection to God.
And I pray what I do here, and what other Christian bloggers do, will honour and glorify God.

If you read this, ask me again in a few days if I have prayed for my blog and its readers. I will not boast if I have. I ask this as a form of accountability. It will not replace any more personal forms, but it will help me. Thank you.

5 Comments:

Blogger tnfpb said...

very convicting & encouraging post--i myself have never purposely sat down and prayed for any readers such as this--

thanks for bringing this to mind

9:00 AM  
Blogger tank said...

Thanks Pilgrim for the exhortation

11:20 AM  
Blogger pilgrim said...

Thanks for the comments guys, they'll help keep me on track as well.

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sure, fine! Just go ahead and convict me!

Now pardon me while I go work out my salvation with fear and trembling.

9:23 PM  
Blogger pilgrim said...

Hey, it's convicting me too.

Thanks for the comments.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home