Monday, October 10, 2005

Dealing with the Culture & Everyday Life (a link)

I enjoy a good magazine, and ByFaith, which I link to is both a web magazine and a print one. Through my church I can read the print version, but I've often already read much of it online. This is amazing in a sense that I prefer to read paper and ink over reading off a computer screen.

But articles such as this one (click here) are the reason I check it out online.

I know this approach will meet resistance from some quarters. Those who disagree may be lumping this approach in with either those who water down the gospel so as not to offend anybody (which this doesn't do) or those who just live the gospel without speaking it (which again this article does not advocate.)

And while you're at it, check out the link at the bottom of the article to ransomfellowship.org
It's worthy of your attention also.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Robertson said...

Great site, brother!

6:31 PM  
Blogger pilgrim said...

Thanks for the comment.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home