Saturday, November 25, 2006

I Love this Quote on Prayer

I had already planned and written the previous post when I came across a wonderful statement on prayer. I debated putting it in the post itself, but it spoke so powerfully to me I decided to give it it's own post. It is related to what I wrote.

"Prayer does not relieve all suffering, but it assures us that no difficulty comes without a purpose."
Bryan Chapell

Let that soak in.

If you want to know more about Bryan Chapell, I have included a link to his site.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Son of Man said...

Your last two post have been wonderful to read. Very encouraging and challenging and just what I needed to hear.
Thanks.

11:15 PM  
Blogger pilgrim said...

Thanks for your comments.
And your comment is an answer to prayer. I pray that my posts will be encouraging to at least one reader. It's great to know they were.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent quote. God bless you.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/denominations

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home