Saturday, September 02, 2006

Ways I am like Charles Haddon Spurgeon

I am not suggesting I am his equal, just having some fun.
Other than being a sinner saved by Grace, and all that entails (Which is the most important one.)- here are some ways I am like Charles Haddon Spurgeon.

-We are both male.
-We share a love of books.
-We have both been in church buildings.
-We both have/had the ability to read & write in the English language of our day
-We both love the Puritans.
-We've both preached sermons (Although Spurgeon is way ahead of me if we count them)
-We both have archives of our writing on the internet (Mine is on the left & down. His is in the link above, and various other places.)
-We were both born on Earth.
-We both can grow a good beard.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger pilgrim said...

Well thank you David.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home