Thursday, January 05, 2006

LOTW 2006

Okay, the Christmas and New Year's break is over.

And here's the return of "Links of the Week," after a 2 week hiatus.

First up--What? A Presbyterian posting a link to a Baptist Church?
Well why not? The pastor is an old friend of mine.
I haven't had a chance to check out all the sermons, but there's some good stuff there.
Williams Lake First Baptist Church
(Now maybe that will remind me to email him.)
It was through Darrin I met Clint of Cowboyology.
(Although I've only met Clint on a handful of occasions.)

For my second LOTW please forgive my use of guitar jargon. If you need a translation though-just ask.
Previously I posted a link to make your own Les Paul--well this site goes further, and you can make a Les Paul, SG, Tele, Strat and more. You also have more options as to colours and hardware. You can import images to add to your guitar. The extra options make this a fun site.
You can make something serious, or just something fun.
How about a yellow Strat with soapbars and a Bigsby?


Check it out here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ian Hugh Clary said...

Hey, thanks for the link to Darrin's site. Although I've never met him, I feel like I know him. He's infamous around here as the guy who has constant energy, can quote the Bible like a machine gun, is an innovator, and looks like he's from Motorhead!
Hopefully the Intoleristas in Williams Lake aren't giving him too much trouble!

8:04 AM  
Blogger pilgrim said...

You should have seen him before he cut his hair!

I thought he kind of looked like Ted Nugent myself.

Glad you liked the link-
Thanks.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home