Friday, December 09, 2005

Links of the Week

A little late this week, my apologies for a busy week.

As I have mentioned before, I have an interest in sports logos--here's a site that features photographs of CFL helmets, both authentic and ones made by the site's author.
CFL Helmets

While I link to monergism.com to the right there, I wanted to bring attention to one of the pages at the site. This is their page for articles on God & His Attributes


Many, if not most, of the in-house debates Christianity has had thoughtout time have at least one foot in this area of Theology. What you believe about God & His Attributes will affect how you live, as it will affect how you think about God.

1 Comments:

Blogger pilgrim said...

Thanks for the comment & link.
I just visited your blog as well, I'll have to take some time to read throught the articles there. My brief scan was quite interesting.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home