Monday, October 31, 2005

Reformation Day Review

I was planning to post some more on Reformation Day--but other responsibilities meant I could not. So as a public service to those who don't check all the same blogs as I do-here's a sampling of articles on Reformation Day that appeared on various blogs. I don't necessarily agree with all the opinions expressed in these links, (And in one I disagree with almost everything), but I present them here for your perusal.

Feel free to comment here, and especially on the blogs that allow comments.
In no particular order-

Fellowship of Nicea
Fide-o
Jollyblogger
On the Other Foot (Roman Catholic)
NTRMIN
Ruminations By The Lake
Historia Ecclesiastica (not a Reformation Day post per se-but about a Reformation figure)
View From the Pew
Pastor Steve Weaver's Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home