Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just updating some links

Not sure when I'll blog again.
I do have some ideas though.
So if anybody actually reads this--I might just start up again.

But in the meantime I just updated some links--I removed a couple of blogs that aren't around anymore, but left a few that haven't posted in a while, updated the name of one. and added a new one.

I still use this page myself to look up the links, so if nothing else this update will help me out.

But if you're not me and checking out this page-check out the links.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeey! Oh my goodness, the only link I had to your music was your myspace page (which is so out of date!!lol). Anyways, I am stoked to have come across your music in youtube. Yay! I admire your wonderful ministry. When will you guys be doing gigs in NZ?

4:55 AM  
Blogger pilgrim said...

I think you have me confused with somebody else.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Dave said...

Must be a mirage. Thought for a second there you might have actually posted something.

10:17 PM  
Blogger pilgrim said...

Well, I kind of did...

10:20 PM  
Blogger pilgrim said...

Oh, and that was odd--you were looking here, while I was looking at your blog.

Except you have new stuff.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Dave said...

You could start a December tradition of an annual blog post now ;)

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Nan said...

Thanks Pilgrim. :^)

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home