Saturday, April 15, 2006

LOTW-a new meaning

I think LOTW now stands for "Links of the Whenever"
I do try to post at least weekly--but sometimes life gets going.
But on with the links-

Fire and Ice is a site I like to visit. It has puritan sermons, quotes, poetry, history, biography and more. One of my favorite features is The Puritan Quote of the Week. I don't know if this actually changes each week--but the current quote is-
"Sin in a wicked man is like poison in a serpent; it is in its natural place."
THOMAS BROOKS


If you're into hockey uniforms, and would like to make a mockup of a hockey jersey with your name on it, or use an existing team's look with your own logo on it-check out Roger Clemente NHL Jersey Templates.
It also includes some international team jerseys, without the number & letter fonts.
Just be fair and give him credit if you use his template for anything other than personal use. (And watch out for "Roger"-which is not his real name-he can be a bit racy. I do not know him personally, though.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home